Thursday, December 24, 2015
Top 10 reasons Santa could be a farmer
10. He takes care of the needs of the world.
9. He covers a lot of ground in a hurry when the pressure is on.
8. He’s used to getting in and out of tight places.
7. His wife is an excellent cook.
6. He could stand to lose a few pounds (see reason #7).
5. He’s good with kids.
4. He works outside, even in bad weather.
3. He knows how to get by with the same equipment season after season.
2. He’s good with livestock.
1. He works all year, just to give his stuff away.