Thursday, February 28, 2013

Say hello to our new district technician!


My name is Jason Tyrell. I am a West Virginia University graduate with a Bachelor’s of Science in Agricultural Business Management and Rural Development with a minor in Public Relations. I have a wide range of experience in the agricultural field. Before I became District Technician, I was an Earth Team Volunteer at the NRCS and an intern at OSU Extension. During that time, I attended grazing trainings, was a 4H judge, assisted in solving agricultural problems called in to OSU Extensions helpline, and was engaged in several programs throughout Belmont and Jefferson County. I also sold heavy equipment for Southeastern Equipment and worked for Brunner Excavating.

I currently reside in Bannock, Ohio. I enjoy 4-wheeling, camping, and fishing, along with golfing, bowling and playing guitar. Most of my spare time is spent in the company of my family and close friends. I have old fashioned values and understand the importance of honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic. I look forward to my future with Guernsey County’s SWCD. If there are any agricultural questions or concerns, I will be more than happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment